A rugged navigation phone-size Android device that you can use on your motorcycle or take it with you anywhere!
Quickly snap your phone to the included magnetic charging base (with holding clips) or secure it with optional holding screws.
Our DMD2 team worked with this device manufacturer to make sure it was developed following all our requests and wishes.
Includes auto turn-on, configurable auto-turn off, regular updates, high quality GPS, IP67 rated, SIM card + SD Card, Google Certification and Octa-Core Processor.
Upgraded version with metal pins!
Looking for a phone sized Android device for navigation that just ticks all the right boxes? Well you found it.
This IP67 device is optimised for navigation and was developed to be easily attached to your motorcycle.
A 6″ Android 12 device with Google certification, regular OTA updates, Octa-Core CPU, 64GB internal memory + 64GB removable storage for DMD2 maps and user files.
With a magnetic (with holding clips) AMPS bolt pattern charging base that allows you to quickly attach and detach it and was tested on tough enduro rides (supports additional screws that lock phone and base)!
Includes DMD2 pre-installed with life-time license, certified and optimised!
Many motorcycle quality of life features like auto turn-on, configurable auto turn-off, ignition detection, gloves mode and extra configurable DMD2 function hardware button.
The magnetic charging base can be connected to a motorcycle specific power supply with ignition detection or to an USB plug.
Advantages over other phones?
- It includes an AMPS magnetic/clips charging base for motorcycles (you do not need to charge the phone with any cable while on your motorcycle)
- The charging base is cheap and we sell it also as an individual item in case you have more then one motorcycle or also want to use it in your car
- Motorcycle specific power supply with ignition detection
- High Precision GPS with <= 2m precision
- DMD2 pre-installed fully unlocked life-time
- DMD2 certified which means no ROM update is released without testing DMD2 on it first and no new DMD2 function is released without testing on it either
- Auto turn-on when you turn on your ignition
- Configurable auto shutdown or auto turn-off screen, when you turn off your ignition
- No camera stabilisers and built for motorcycle riding
- 800 NIT Screen Brightness.
Advantages over dedicated GPS units?
- Android eco-system (do more than navigate)
- Google certification and Google Play Store which allows you to install any application that you want to use while riding
- You can use it just like a regular phone with a SIM card
- Easy internet access by using a SIM card with a data plan
- Lighter than most GPS units
- Cheap charging base and original accessories
- Higher screen resolution and faster processing than most dedicated GPS units
- No dedicated GPS unit can beat the price / performance ratio
- Believe it or not, the GPS precision is higher than 90% of dedicated GPS units
- More regular system updates and always up to date apps
- 5Ghz Wifi connection
- Supports handlebar controllers
Octa Core Processor
- 161.5mm L x 77.5mm W x 14.5mm D
- Capacitive multi-touch / Glove, Wet
- 64GB eMMC Storage + 64GB removable SD
- 4G-LTE TDD:B40,B38,B41
- Rear: 16MP Autofocus Front: 8MP Fixed Focus
- Light sensor & Proximity sensor
- Battery 3.7V 4000mAh
- micro SDXC card slot (64Gb Included)
- GNASS, GLONASS, GALILEO, A GPS
- USB or RS232 (default with docking station)
- 5.7inch, IPS panel 1140×720 800 nit
- Dual-SIM card slot
- USB Type C (2.0) (OTG)
- Wifi 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac — up to 500 Mbps;
BT v2.1+EDR, 3.0+HS, v4.1+HS;
- Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope
LOWERING YOUR CRF...
CRF300 L/R -20mm 'SHORT' HEAVY DUTY SIDE-STAND
Due to lowering the bike, a shorter side stand is often needed. If you have not already fitted an aftermarket or altered stand to suit your lowered bike we strongle reccomend that you do to avoid the bike falling on uneven surfaces.View full details